Konoki Town Hall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Konoki Town Hall

The roots of the Tree burn deep within the earth, and so does their burning passion. Deep within the thickest forest of Seichi lies the scorching dedication and tradition of the Shinobi of Konoki, ready to burn anyone to ashes who dare disturb their peace

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Role-Players Bio

Go down 
+2
Uchiha Makiro
Darklightning
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Darklightning

Darklightning

Role-Players Bio Empty
PostSubject: Role-Players Bio   Role-Players Bio I_icon_minitime30th August 2008, 6:01 pm

well. since this is a RP forum
better we post our RP Characters bio here.
Btw, if you want, you can post links to pics of your character

imma gonna go first :3

name: Masahiro, Shinta
Image: Role-Players Bio Ro02
height: 5.6
weight: (you dont need this)
Chakra: Black
Skills:
-elemental Capabilities
-200+ intelect
-genjutsu expert

thats just for now, i'll add more if i can thin of more

Last edited by Darklightning on 6th September 2008, 4:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/32552013
Uchiha Makiro

Uchiha Makiro

Role-Players Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role-Players Bio   Role-Players Bio I_icon_minitime30th August 2008, 6:17 pm

Part 1 (will use it until I get bored):

Name: Uchiha Makiro
Village: Konohagakure
Height: 165 CM (1,65 Meters)
Type: All-around shinobi, uses high-rank Taijutsu and Ninjutsu, but isn't really weak when using Genjutsu.
Skills: He knows a large variety of techniques and abilities, has above-average intellect, speed and accuracy. He also uses his Sharingan more efficiently than the famous Sasuke and Itachi.

Part 2 (for later usage):

Name: Uchiha Makiro
Village: Konohagakure
Height: 178 CM (1,78 Meters)
Type: All-around shinobi, uses high-rank Taijutsu, Genjutsu and Ninjutsu.
Skills: He knows a large variety of techniques and abilities, has above-average intellect, speed and accuracy. He also uses his Sharingan more efficiently than the famous Sasuke and Itachi. Now, he has gained the Mangekyou Sharingan without killing any comrade or family member, and can use a very deadly skill.

Other characters (also, later usage):

Name: Shisuro
Village: Part of Akatsuki; before, he was a member of Kumogakure
Height: 176 CM (1,76 Meters)
Type: Puppeteer.
Skills: He can use multiple puppets at the same time with maximum efficiency. His most-seen puppets (the ones he uses the most), Aka, Kuro and Aoi (literally: Red, Black and Blue) are known for having many hidden weapons; also Aka and Aoi can use a very powerful combo together.

Name: Hakimaru
Village: Fubukigakure
Height: 154 CM (1,78 Meters)
Type: Bloodline-only user.
Skills: He uses his bloodline that allows him to transform water into ice at any moment he wants. He mostly uses different strategies to soak his opponents, then he freezes and kills them. He can also transform water into Senbons, blades and even shurikens made of ice.

Name: Uchiha Hitaro
Village: None, formerly Konohagakure
Height: 168 CM (1,65 Meters)
Type: Shadow Puppeteer.
Skills: He can use all sorts of shadow techniques, ranging from the Nara clan's Hijutsu, to the Kage Kugutsu kinjutsu...
Biography: The younger and darker brother of Makiro, Hitaro left Konoha and learned the forbidden "Kage Kugutsu no Jutsu" (Shadow Puppetry technique) and some of the Nara clan's Kekkei Genkai Hijutsu.... It is unknown how he achieved that, but it is speculated that instead of having elemental chakra, ever since birth he could transform his into shadow and manipulate it. He realised that when he was 13 and left Konoha to train his strange ability, thus learning Shadow Puppetry, which allows one to control other people and puppets with shadow strings. He is seen much later, when Konoha was attacked by the "Shadow Knights". After "Dark Paladin", their leader, was defeated by Makiro, Hitaro appeared, revealing that he was responsable for the invasion.
Back to top Go down
Darklightning

Darklightning

Role-Players Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role-Players Bio   Role-Players Bio I_icon_minitime31st August 2008, 5:16 am

wow...you really have such a huge variety of characters...

you get bored eh?
Back to top Go down
WarCaptain

WarCaptain

Role-Players Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role-Players Bio   Role-Players Bio I_icon_minitime1st September 2008, 6:33 pm

Ninja Info Card:
Name: Jak Shurinai of the Wasteland
Username: WarCaptain
Description:
Role-Players Bio WarCaptain
Bloodline: Sands of Time
Weapons:
Curved Dagger: a plain curved dagger I use for stabbing people
Dual Kunia: 2 Kunia i use for mid-close range comabt. I never throw them
Ninjaken: My sword
Gernades: A few small grenades that a keep for special occasions. Though I rarely use them, they sure pack a punch
Guns:
Dual Pistols: Regular pistols that i rarely use, I carry 2; 1 for each hand
Machine Gun: My favorite gun. It’s a machine gun, but the bullets are stronger
Shotgun: My short-range gun, bullets are weak from long range, but deadly from mid-close range
Sniper: My long-range gun; can scope; used for assasinations
My-Specialized Rifle: A version of my shotgun but can be used for long, mid, and close range. But the special thing about this rifle is that with chakra, the bullets can bounce of surfaces

2nd Form
I call this the Dark Form. When i get angry, this demon sometimes takes control. I go wild and have great speed and power in my attacks. I have sharp claws and a purplish kind of lighting shootin from me at random times. With enough chakra, i can attack with a special move. I look like this:
Role-Players Bio Darkform
I have special moves in this form. They r:
Dark Blast: I jump in the air and release my dark chakra in the form of lightning bolts electricuting anything near me.
Dark Bomb: I jump in the air and slam my fist to the ground. This causes a huge explosion destroying everything in its path
Black Chidori: A chidori, except it is made of dark chakra
Dark Strike: I throw a black chidori in the air to hit air-bourne enemies
Dark Invisibilty: I become invisible for a period of time
Back to top Go down
Chusaka95
RP Moderator
Chusaka95

Role-Players Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role-Players Bio   Role-Players Bio I_icon_minitime1st September 2008, 11:54 pm

(First Identity)
Name: Chusaka Wolvenfang XCV
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 155 lbs
Chakra: Wolf
Dis-likes: Academy Students
Skills:
Wolf type jutsu.
Turning into a wolf.

(Second Identity)
Name: Sakachi Hirochi
Height: 5' 9"
Weight: 125 lbs
Chakra: Demonic
Dis-likes: Life
Skills:
Swordsmaster.
Turning into a demon.

Last edited by Chusaka95 on 16th September 2008, 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/chusaka95
Lsmjudoka
Admin
Lsmjudoka

Role-Players Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role-Players Bio   Role-Players Bio I_icon_minitime5th September 2008, 4:56 pm

Makiro, how about you take out the "Stronger than most Jounin" and "As strong as the kage" parts? And the part about using his Sharingan more efficiently than two S-rank Shinobi(Sasuke and Itachi; Sasuke is borderline but he beat Deidara and almost kept up with Itachi). You can also just say he acquired the Mangekyou Sharingan and not go into the details... As we do not know how Kakashi acquired his, we cannot be sure of any other ways.

Konoha777 wrote:

[*] Same with the above remark, the ONLY way of obtaining the Mangekyou Sharingan is to kill a person that is close to you, NO EXCEPTIONS >___>

Technically Sasuke acquired it without killing anyone close to him... But someone close to him did die. Hmm...

Last edited by Lsmjudoka on 5th September 2008, 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darklightning

Darklightning

Role-Players Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role-Players Bio   Role-Players Bio I_icon_minitime5th September 2008, 5:13 pm

hey isnt double posting rule breaking?

anywayz, lsm is right again.
darn trivia
Back to top Go down
Lsmjudoka
Admin
Lsmjudoka

Role-Players Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role-Players Bio   Role-Players Bio I_icon_minitime5th September 2008, 5:16 pm

You're right, I thought I was editing a post...
Back to top Go down
Darklightning

Darklightning

Role-Players Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role-Players Bio   Role-Players Bio I_icon_minitime8th September 2008, 10:32 am

i think we should cut part of this treadinto a "Naruto Anime discussion" tread
LSM or kusun pls cut it

Done...
Back to top Go down
Lsmjudoka
Admin
Lsmjudoka

Role-Players Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role-Players Bio   Role-Players Bio I_icon_minitime8th September 2008, 4:02 pm

Konoha777 wrote:
Uchiha Makiro wrote:

Skills: He knows a large variety of techniques and abilities, has above-average intellect, speed and accuracy. He also uses his Sharingan more efficiently than the famous Sasuke and Itachi.

Type: All-around shinobi, uses high-rank Taijutsu, Genjutsu and Ninjutsu.
Skills: He knows a large variety of techniques and abilities, has above-average intellect, speed and accuracy. He also uses his Sharingan more efficiently than the famous Sasuke and Itachi. Now, he has gained the Mangekyou Sharingan without killing any comrade or family member, and can use a very deadly skill.

V

Alright, There are some _MAJOR_ problems with this e___e

But, to save me the time and effort I will just list them >__>

1. It takes you YEARS to use the Sharingan efficiently, hell Itachi can't even use it efficiently, therefore your Genin character is too overpowered, which is considered God Modding.
  2. Same with the above remark, the ONLY way of obtaining the Mangekyou Sharingan is to kill a person that is close to you, NO EXCEPTIONS >___> Therefore, both of your main characters are flawed, overpowering, I.E. Godmodding.
  3. Rule of Thumb: GENIN CANNOT BE STRONGER THAN JOUNINS They would have passed the Chuunin/Jounin exams thus becoming more powerful, no exception, which is, once again, GODMODDING. e__e

Make a decent RPC next time ~__~
Back to top Go down
Darklightning

Darklightning

Role-Players Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role-Players Bio   Role-Players Bio I_icon_minitime11th September 2008, 6:25 am

kk lsm.

btw, if anyone were to challenge anyone for an RP battle,
feel free to pm
Back to top Go down
Luchia

Luchia

Role-Players Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role-Players Bio   Role-Players Bio I_icon_minitime13th September 2008, 10:23 am

Name: Luchia Shiroi
Role-Players Bio Luchia12

height: 5.2

chakra: blue and light red mix

Skills and other info:

Uses genjutsu and ninjutsu fire techniques mostly.
Is intellectual, doesn't have that great willpower.
Doesn't have much physical strength and speed.
Is very flexible which helps when dodging physical taijutsu, weapon or ninjutsu attacks.
Doesn't like using weapons but carries a special katana with her.
Uses it only in special situations.

Bloodline: Cold-Blooded which gives small resistance against fire.
Back to top Go down
WarCaptain

WarCaptain

Role-Players Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role-Players Bio   Role-Players Bio I_icon_minitime24th October 2008, 1:17 am

lightning, i would love to fight you... rememember, i can use anything i put in my rp-character bio
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Role-Players Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role-Players Bio   Role-Players Bio I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role-Players Bio
Page 1 of 1