Konoki Town Hall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Konoki Town Hall

The roots of the Tree burn deep within the earth, and so does their burning passion. Deep within the thickest forest of Seichi lies the scorching dedication and tradition of the Shinobi of Konoki, ready to burn anyone to ashes who dare disturb their peace

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Role-playing Naruto-style Battle Arena

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Uchiha Makiro

Uchiha Makiro

Role-playing Naruto-style Battle Arena Empty
PostSubject: Role-playing Naruto-style Battle Arena   Role-playing Naruto-style Battle Arena I_icon_minitime30th August 2008, 2:43 pm

I just thought I could organize an arena where you can fight me... There are a few rules though:

1. Do not God-mod. God-Modding = "I'm invincible, you can't defeat me!", "I [insert action here] and you die" etc. So DON'T.

2. Naruto-style fighting only! So no pistols, shotguns, SMGs, grenades, other technology etc.

3. You can make your own techniques, but only if they fit the Naruto universe, so no "A Thousand Rockets of Doom no jutsu" or anything of that kind!

4 (not really a rule) . Don't overuse clones or any techniques that allow you to avoid attacks. You can use them, but don't overuse 'em! There's no fun in "I dodged your attack", "I used a water clone", etc.

The first person to challenge me gets a free cookie! lol!
Back to top Go down
Darklightning

Darklightning

PostSubject: Re: Role-playing Naruto-style Battle Arena   Role-playing Naruto-style Battle Arena I_icon_minitime30th August 2008, 3:25 pm

Edit:

Last edited by Darklightning on 30th August 2008, 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/32552013
Uchiha Makiro

Uchiha Makiro

PostSubject: Re: Role-playing Naruto-style Battle Arena   Role-playing Naruto-style Battle Arena I_icon_minitime30th August 2008, 3:26 pm

Uh... no.

Just say if you want to fight and I'll make another topic

+added:

Also, if you care, Wood Element: Wood Bind (imaginary technique, I think) is Mokuton: Moku Shibari no jutsu!

(God, I love translating names of custom techniques from English to Japanese. Seriously, this isn't sarcasm)
Back to top Go down
Darklightning

Darklightning

PostSubject: Re: Role-playing Naruto-style Battle Arena   Role-playing Naruto-style Battle Arena I_icon_minitime30th August 2008, 3:29 pm

Uchiha Makiro wrote:
Uh... no.

Just say if you want to fight and I'll make another topic
fine fine. make one. i'll del my post
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/32552013
WarCaptain

WarCaptain

PostSubject: Re: Role-playing Naruto-style Battle Arena   Role-playing Naruto-style Battle Arena I_icon_minitime30th August 2008, 7:23 pm

as a favor makiro, could you plz translate these two following phrases into japenese?

"from darkness to darkness"
"Lightning Blade Two-Hit Thrust"
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Makiro

Uchiha Makiro

PostSubject: Re: Role-playing Naruto-style Battle Arena   Role-playing Naruto-style Battle Arena I_icon_minitime30th August 2008, 7:26 pm

Sorry, WarCaptain, but they surpass my levels of knowledge... However, you could try here

Sorry Embarassed
Back to top Go down
WarCaptain

WarCaptain

PostSubject: Re: Role-playing Naruto-style Battle Arena   Role-playing Naruto-style Battle Arena I_icon_minitime30th August 2008, 8:40 pm

Uchiha Makiro wrote:
Sorry, WarCaptain, but they surpass my levels of knowledge... However, you could try here

Sorry Embarassed

i bet you tried putting the whole phrase at once. that doesn't work. you had to put 1 word at a time. the only problem i found was there was more than one word for each entry and becuz we don't understand japanese, we don't know which would be grammatically correct.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Makiro

Uchiha Makiro

PostSubject: Re: Role-playing Naruto-style Battle Arena   Role-playing Naruto-style Battle Arena I_icon_minitime30th August 2008, 8:49 pm

Quote :
bet you tried putting the whole phrase at once

I'm not that stupid, you know? Rolling Eyes

Quote :
becuz we don't understand japanese, we don't know which would be grammatically correct.

Exactly Neutral
Back to top Go down
WarCaptain

WarCaptain

PostSubject: Re: Role-playing Naruto-style Battle Arena   Role-playing Naruto-style Battle Arena I_icon_minitime30th August 2008, 11:48 pm

Uchiha Makiro wrote:
Quote :
bet you tried putting the whole phrase at once

I'm not that stupid, you know? Rolling Eyes

i wasn't calling u stupid. it took a while for ME to figure it out that i gota put it seperatly
Back to top Go down
Lsmjudoka
Admin
Lsmjudoka

PostSubject: Re: Role-playing Naruto-style Battle Arena   Role-playing Naruto-style Battle Arena I_icon_minitime1st September 2008, 12:33 am

Time to bring out Naruto: Ultimate Ninja 3, switch voice to Japanese, and use one of Kakashi's specials... You guessed it Smile

Actually, I'm far too lazy to do that.
Back to top Go down
Dominatro

PostSubject: Re: Role-playing Naruto-style Battle Arena   Role-playing Naruto-style Battle Arena I_icon_minitime1st September 2008, 3:14 am

Lsm, we know all of this already xD
Back to top Go down
WarCaptain

WarCaptain

PostSubject: Re: Role-playing Naruto-style Battle Arena   Role-playing Naruto-style Battle Arena I_icon_minitime1st September 2008, 1:30 pm

lsm, u have that game too? cool. did u get every1 including the 4th hokage?
Back to top Go down
Lsmjudoka
Admin
Lsmjudoka

PostSubject: Re: Role-playing Naruto-style Battle Arena   Role-playing Naruto-style Battle Arena I_icon_minitime2nd September 2008, 5:26 pm

Yes, I got everyone including the 4th hokage. Flying Thunder God Rasengan FTW...
Back to top Go down
WarCaptain

WarCaptain

PostSubject: Re: Role-playing Naruto-style Battle Arena   Role-playing Naruto-style Battle Arena I_icon_minitime2nd September 2008, 5:34 pm

my favorite character in that is nejio. i always use him.
Back to top Go down
Lsmjudoka
Admin
Lsmjudoka

PostSubject: Re: Role-playing Naruto-style Battle Arena   Role-playing Naruto-style Battle Arena I_icon_minitime2nd September 2008, 7:30 pm

I like Itachi and Yondaime because of their pure speed... It gives them a definite advantage. Kidoumaru's bow in CS2 form is pretty cool though.
Back to top Go down
WarCaptain

WarCaptain

PostSubject: Re: Role-playing Naruto-style Battle Arena   Role-playing Naruto-style Battle Arena I_icon_minitime2nd September 2008, 9:51 pm

tauya is good in her regular state cuz her attacks go in all directions
Back to top Go down
Lsmjudoka
Admin
Lsmjudoka

PostSubject: Re: Role-playing Naruto-style Battle Arena   Role-playing Naruto-style Battle Arena I_icon_minitime3rd September 2008, 4:16 pm

Alright, enough talk about video games... This is the RP forum. Make a thread in Off-Topic if you want.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role-playing Naruto-style Battle Arena   Role-playing Naruto-style Battle Arena I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role-playing Naruto-style Battle Arena
Page 1 of 1