Konoki Town Hall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Konoki Town Hall

The roots of the Tree burn deep within the earth, and so does their burning passion. Deep within the thickest forest of Seichi lies the scorching dedication and tradition of the Shinobi of Konoki, ready to burn anyone to ashes who dare disturb their peace

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Post your jutsus here...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Uchiha Makiro

Uchiha Makiro

Post your jutsus here... Empty
PostSubject: Post your jutsus here...   Post your jutsus here... I_icon_minitime3rd September 2008, 9:46 pm

This is for Naruto RP-ers like me...

Japanese name*= (* = optional)
English name=
Type=
Hand signs*= (* = if any)
Description:

I'll post some of mine now:

Japanese name= Ninpou Kuchiyose: Hebi Shibari
English name= Ninja arts summoning: Snake bind
Type= Ninjutsu
Hand signs= Snake, Bird, Snake, place hand on ground
Description:

- The user does the hand seals, then places his palm on the ground causing snakes to be summoned underground, beneath his enemy. The snakes then surface and coil around the target, renedring him unable to move. A good stunning technique.
- Used by: Uchiha Makiro

Japanese name= Ninpou, Hachuu-Jin henge no jutsu!
English name= Ninja arts, Reptile-Human transformation technique
Type= Ninjutsu
Hand signs= place hand on his Corrupted Beast Seal, then the Ox and Ram hand seals.
Description:

- The user places his left palm on his Corrupted Beast Seal and inserts chakra trying to open the seal. After the seal was opened, Ox and Ram hand seals are done, and the user transforms into a powerful human-reptile hybrid that can wreak havok.
- Used by: Shizurake

Japanese name= Ninpou, Tora-Jin henge no jutsu!
English name= Ninja arts, Tiger-Human transformation technique
Type= Ninjutsu
Hand signs= place hand on his Corrupted Beast Seal, then the Monkey and Tiger hand seals.
Description:

- The user places his left palm on his Corrupted Beast Seal and inserts chakra trying to open the seal. After the seal was opened, Monkey and Tiger hand seals are done, and the user transforms into a powerful human-tiger hybrid with more physical strength than ever before.

Japanese name= Ninpou, Taka-Jin henge no jutsu!
English name= Ninja arts, Hawk-Human transformation technique
Type= Ninjutsu
Hand signs= place hand on his Corrupted Beast Seal, then the Bird and Ox hand seals.
Description:

- The user places his left palm on his Corrupted Beast Seal and inserts chakra trying to open the seal. After the seal was opened, Bird and Ox hand seals are done, and the user transforms into a very fast Human-Bird hybrid (yes, with wings) that can fly and run at high speeds, though at the cost of some physical strength.

Japanese name= Ninpou, Akkihebi/Jin henge no jutsu!
English name= Ninja arts, Demon-Snake/Human transformation technique
Type= Ninjutsu
Hand signs= place hand on his Corrupted Beast Seal, then the Tiger, Ox, Snake, Boar and Snake hand seals.
Description:

- The user places his left palm on his Corrupted Beast Seal and inserts chakra trying to open the seal. After the seal was opened, Tiger, Ox, Snake, Boar and Snake hand seals are done, and the user transforms into a demon with the lower half of his body being a snake body.
His speed and physical strength are drastically reduced, but his chakra and Ninjutsu power are doubled.
Back to top Go down
WarCaptain

WarCaptain

PostSubject: Re: Post your jutsus here...   Post your jutsus here... I_icon_minitime3rd September 2008, 10:49 pm

WAYYYYY too many justu in 1 post. no offense makiro but u must either be a genuis or have no life...
Back to top Go down
Chusaka95
RP Moderator
Chusaka95

PostSubject: Re: Post your jutsus here...   Post your jutsus here... I_icon_minitime3rd September 2008, 11:51 pm

English name= Wolf Bane Transformation
Type= Ninjutsu
Rank= C
Description:
User transforms into a wolf gaining all the senses of a wolf.

English name= Wolf Slicer jutsu
Type= Ninjutsu
Rank= C
Description:
User creates a blade of pure chakra and impales the target.

English name= Ultimate Wolf Bane Jutsu- Fusion Style
Type= Ninjutsu
Rank= A
Description:
A more advanced version of Wolf Bane Jutsu.

English name= Random Jutsu
Type= Random
Hand signs= Random
Rank= D-A
Description:
Creates a random jutsu.

English name= Wolf Orb/ Destruction Paw
Type= Ninjutsu
Rank= B
Description:
Creates an orb in the users hand that gets larger depending on the users chakra.

English name= In The Wolves Mouth
Type= Genjutsu
Rank= B
Description:
Target thinks s/he is inside a wolves mouth getting eaten.

English name= Wolf Clone Jutsu
Type= Ninjutsu
Rank= D
Description:
Wolf chakra user creates a clone of his/ her wolf form. Normally followed by Wolf Bane Transformation

Last edited by Chusaka95 on 22nd September 2008, 8:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/chusaka95
Uchiha Makiro

Uchiha Makiro

PostSubject: Re: Post your jutsus here...   Post your jutsus here... I_icon_minitime4th September 2008, 5:42 am

Quote :
WAYYYYY too many justu in 1 post. no offense makiro but u must either be a genuis or have no life...

Try both

let me give you a tip:

- Jutsu is a Japanese word, and all the persons using it in English names are stupid, yes, even those guys that dub episodes.... Unless it's the Japanese name, stick with "technique" and you're doing great...
Back to top Go down
WarCaptain

WarCaptain

PostSubject: Re: Post your jutsus here...   Post your jutsus here... I_icon_minitime4th September 2008, 5:34 pm

i'd rather stick with jutsu. technique means "the particular method or way of doing or performing something" according to my dictionary. however, jutsu isn't in my dictionary but i do know, for a fact, that they do not have the same meaning.
Back to top Go down
Luchia

Luchia

PostSubject: Re: Post your jutsus here...   Post your jutsus here... I_icon_minitime13th September 2008, 1:40 pm

japanese name: Houka-Honoo no Ya
english name: Fire - Flame Arrow
type: ninjutsu
Hand seals: dragon, bird, boar, ox
Description:
After forming hand seals, user creates a bow made of chakra and arrow made of fire and shoots it.
The bow stays and also multiple shots can be shot at the same time or rapidly.

japanese name: Houka/Raikou-Youkai Ryuu
english name: Fire/Lightning - Phantom Dragon
hand seals: dragon, tiger, snake, boar, snake, dragon
description:
Fire version: User forms the seals and tornado made of fire rises up and forms into a Phantom Dragon made of fire which wraps itself around the user as an barrier which deflects ninjutsu and taijutsu attacks.
Lightning Version: User forms hand seals, the sky is filled up with lightning from which Phantom Dragon made of electricity is formed. Creates a magnetic barrier around the user

japanese name: Houka-Youkai Ryuu no Honoo Kou Ichi
englsih name:Fire - Phantom Dragon's Flame Version One
hand seals: dragon, snake
description:
Can be used after Fire - Phantom Dragon has been used. Attacks enemy with stream of fire.

japanese name: Raikou - Youkai Ryuu no Rai Kou Ni
english name: Lightning - Phantom Dragon's Rai Version Two
hand seals: dragon, snake
description:
Can be used after Lightning - Phantom Dragon has been used. Attacks enemy with thunder.

japanese name: Jigoku no Shobatsu
english name: Hell's Punishment
type: genjutsu
hand seals: none
description:
The target is taken to hell-like place full of flames and is feels like s/he is being tortured for a 666 hours.

japanese name: Kyuukyou jutsu: Raikou to Houka - Youkai Ryuu Kou Ichi
english name: Ultimate Technique: Lightning and Fire - Phantom Dragon Version one
type: ninjutsu and genjutsu (forbidden)
hand seals: dragon, boar, ox, monkey, dragon, bird, snake, tiger
description:
User forms hand seals, enemy is taken to flaming and thundering mountains where both Lightning and Fire dragons appear. One from flames and other from thunders.
The place is neither a dream or reality. It's also different dimension.
Uses a lot of chakra and is very dangerous even to user. In most occasions both target and enemy will die.
If user dies before target, the place is erased and target stays alive but will be trapped forever in different dimension.

japanese name: Kyuukyou jutsu: Raikou to Houka - Youkai Ryuu Kou Ni
english name: Ultimate Technique: Lightning and Fire - Phantom Dragon Version Two
type: ninjutsu and genjutsu (forbidden)
hand seals: dragon, boar, ox, monkey, dragon, bird, snake, tiger, rat, dragon
description:
Same as Version One but instead of two separate dragon's there is only one dragon.
This dragon is fusion of the Lightning and Fire Dragon.
When this technique is used, both user and target will die surely or at least stay in that dimension forever.

Note: Both Ultimate Techniques can be used as a sealing technique too.

Last edited by Luchia on 21st September 2008, 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darklightning

Darklightning

PostSubject: Re: Post your jutsus here...   Post your jutsus here... I_icon_minitime13th September 2008, 3:43 pm

my turn

jutsus:
-batsu no daisen
(cancels out any aproaching jutsu by thye means of rapid charka release, can only be used twice in each battle)

-Fissure strike
(a crack in the area comes out from DL's location up to the end of the next area comletely engulping any enemy on the ground)

-Amikai( heaven)
(massive amounts of illusions apear to the enemy with each placing the target in an almost unescapable trance, can only be used once)

-Amikai (hell)
(appears as a battle within the enemies head, DL appears as a clone of ash in the targets dreams)

-focus punch
(charka focused within a powerful punch that deals great dmg to the target)

-false strike
(attacks with a weapon then frails and strikes with a different attack)

-mantis hop
(charka is focus at the feat to enable strong jumping abbilities)

-mirror image
(apears as douple ganger and gang bangs target)
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/32552013
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post your jutsus here...   Post your jutsus here... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post your jutsus here...
Page 1 of 1