Konoki Town Hall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Konoki Town Hall

The roots of the Tree burn deep within the earth, and so does their burning passion. Deep within the thickest forest of Seichi lies the scorching dedication and tradition of the Shinobi of Konoki, ready to burn anyone to ashes who dare disturb their peace

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moderators Wanted

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lsmjudoka
Admin
Lsmjudoka

Moderators Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Moderators Wanted   Moderators Wanted I_icon_minitime30th August 2008, 8:29 am

As the forum is starting to grow, we will need Moderators soon. If you are interested in being a Moderator, here is what you should do:

1) PM me and tell me that you are interested, and write a paragraph or so telling me why you are qualified. (This is so I can see that you have intelligence and decent English skills)

2) Use good English and follow the rules in all your posts. If I like your application, I will be watching your posts/actions on the forum to see if you qualify.

3) Do not spam my inbox about this issue... I will confirm that I received your PM, and then I will watch your actions on the forum and contact you if you're selected.
Back to top Go down

Moderators Wanted
Page 1 of 1