Konoki Town Hall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Konoki Town Hall

The roots of the Tree burn deep within the earth, and so does their burning passion. Deep within the thickest forest of Seichi lies the scorching dedication and tradition of the Shinobi of Konoki, ready to burn anyone to ashes who dare disturb their peace

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do your part! - Announcement for all Konoki Shinobi

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Uchiha Makiro

Uchiha Makiro

Do your part! - Announcement for all Konoki Shinobi Empty
PostSubject: Do your part! - Announcement for all Konoki Shinobi   Do your part! - Announcement for all Konoki Shinobi I_icon_minitime26th August 2008, 11:09 am

This announcement is for all ninjas of Konoki, especially Chuunins and higher ranks:

! DO YOUR PART !

-All high-ranking Konoki shinobi have the duty to raid, kill as many enemy shinobi as they can, earning village funds for Konoki! Raid as much as you can, as much as you want, but it would be good if all shinobi from Konoki would help their village like this... Some are inactive, others are plain lazy, but for the rest of you: Earn a reputation for this village! Work hard to defeat our enemies and earn village funds! When our regeneration will increase, you will see that you were repayed for your hard work and efforts!

-Not strong enough to raid? Not a Chuunin yet? It's okay! Just work hard, find your own strategy, train your offense, work on your generals and defenses (especially Weapon Defense) and one day you will become a proud Chuunin, Jounin or SJ. There is hope for every single one of you, lower rank shinobi... Just train hard, ask for tips if you are not sure what to do, and become an effective raider or a helpful medical-nin!

-Are you a medical-nin who is too weak to fight, has too little chakra or can't heal enough? No problem! Just work hard, day after day, to gain experience and power!

Everyone can do their part:

Academy students can stop begging so much and earn Ryo themselves, thus the upper ranks have more Ryo to train their Jutsus and become more powerful.
Genins can scout areas for the higher ranks or level-hold to become stronger.
Chuunins can go to Current to train, and then come back as either med-nins or powerful raiders.
Jounins and SJ are basically, more powerful Chuunins. Their purpose can be, the same, either med-nin or raider!

What are you waiting for??? Do your part, make Konoki a better place!
Back to top Go down
Darklightning

Darklightning

PostSubject: Re: Do your part! - Announcement for all Konoki Shinobi   Do your part! - Announcement for all Konoki Shinobi I_icon_minitime26th August 2008, 12:16 pm

makiro, this is a good announcment.
but it only quotes the basic things you should do as chuunin and higher.
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/32552013
Uchiha Makiro

Uchiha Makiro

PostSubject: Re: Do your part! - Announcement for all Konoki Shinobi   Do your part! - Announcement for all Konoki Shinobi I_icon_minitime26th August 2008, 12:17 pm

Sorry, I made this myself, I didn't copy it...

I think we should have more Konoki shinobi to take a look at our forum Neutral
Back to top Go down
Darklightning

Darklightning

PostSubject: Re: Do your part! - Announcement for all Konoki Shinobi   Do your part! - Announcement for all Konoki Shinobi I_icon_minitime26th August 2008, 12:31 pm

then PM the kage to add it in the kage orders
Back to top Go down
Dominatro

PostSubject: Re: Do your part! - Announcement for all Konoki Shinobi   Do your part! - Announcement for all Konoki Shinobi I_icon_minitime26th August 2008, 12:40 pm

also, jounin are more effective defenders AND raiders than SJ and chuunin since they can attack EVERYONE
Back to top Go down
Darklightning

Darklightning

PostSubject: Re: Do your part! - Announcement for all Konoki Shinobi   Do your part! - Announcement for all Konoki Shinobi I_icon_minitime26th August 2008, 12:42 pm

Dominatro wrote:
also, jounin are more effective defenders AND raiders than SJ and chuunin since they can attack EVERYONE
altough, that is a DISadvantage, cuz EVERYONE can dmg and weaken you...
and SJ'S are more stronger than jounin which enable's more of a handicap.
Back to top Go down
Dominatro

PostSubject: Re: Do your part! - Announcement for all Konoki Shinobi   Do your part! - Announcement for all Konoki Shinobi I_icon_minitime26th August 2008, 12:42 pm

yes, but jounin can hold off SJ until a strong SJ can finish the raider/defender off
Back to top Go down
Darklightning

Darklightning

PostSubject: Re: Do your part! - Announcement for all Konoki Shinobi   Do your part! - Announcement for all Konoki Shinobi I_icon_minitime26th August 2008, 4:15 pm

Dominatro wrote:
yes, but jounin can hold off SJ until a strong SJ can finish the raider/defender off
correct, you are more correct than me >_>
i'll shut up now domi, you make me loose any interest when i talk to you, (=_=)
Back to top Go down
Chusaka95
RP Moderator
Chusaka95

PostSubject: Re: Do your part! - Announcement for all Konoki Shinobi   Do your part! - Announcement for all Konoki Shinobi I_icon_minitime26th August 2008, 7:01 pm

Uchiha Makiro that almost looks like we shouldn't do what we want to and raid everytime we get on... some ppl cant do that so try making it a little less demanding
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/chusaka95
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do your part! - Announcement for all Konoki Shinobi   Do your part! - Announcement for all Konoki Shinobi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do your part! - Announcement for all Konoki Shinobi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Konoki Town Hall :: General Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: