Konoki Town Hall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Konoki Town Hall

The roots of the Tree burn deep within the earth, and so does their burning passion. Deep within the thickest forest of Seichi lies the scorching dedication and tradition of the Shinobi of Konoki, ready to burn anyone to ashes who dare disturb their peace

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Makiro's Nindo

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Uchiha Makiro

Uchiha Makiro

Makiro's Nindo Empty
PostSubject: Makiro's Nindo   Makiro's Nindo I_icon_minitime24th August 2008, 6:53 pm

This is my current Nindo, full of deeds that make me kinder, a respect worthy-shinobi...

Follow these deeds, and our village will thrive and prospere!

Uchiha Makiro... Genius of the clan...

His Way of the Shinobi:

1.Protect the ones dear to you at the cost of your life!
2.Help the weak, the poor, and everyone else who needs it!
3.Defend your home village!
4.Work hard and become the best!

Uchiha Makiro's deeds:

-Help our fellow academy students, give them ryou if they need it, even if you can only share small amounts with them!
-Help our fellow Konoki Shinobi as much as you can, as often as you can, because teamwork is the key to succes, and it is teamwork is easier between friends!!!
-So help our fellow Konoki Ninja, turn them into your friends, and together we shall make this village an even better place!

Tips for training:
-Choose one offense and some techniques of that type. Train only that offense, at first.
-Rather than traing Weapon Defense, it is best to train Ninjusu and Taijutsu defense in equal amounts.
-Don't commit crimes, instead fight in the battle arena and do errands!
-Willpower helps defense.

Train hard to become better than you were a few minutes ago! Work hard and persevere, make the village of Konoki proud to be your home!
Turn all shinobi from Konoki into your friends, and become a respected member of our great village by not breaking the law and training hard!

Be yourself, be unique!

Last edited by Uchiha Makiro on 25th August 2008, 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dominatro

Makiro's Nindo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makiro's Nindo   Makiro's Nindo I_icon_minitime24th August 2008, 7:06 pm

y post ur nindo on here even though u already have it on TNR?
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Makiro

Uchiha Makiro

Makiro's Nindo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makiro's Nindo   Makiro's Nindo I_icon_minitime24th August 2008, 7:08 pm

So that you guys can see it What a Face

You know, people don't look at someone's Nindo unless you tell them to... Suspect

Last edited by Uchiha Makiro on 25th August 2008, 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dominatro

Makiro's Nindo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makiro's Nindo   Makiro's Nindo I_icon_minitime24th August 2008, 7:09 pm

thats where ur wrong
Back to top Go down
Lsmjudoka
Admin
Lsmjudoka

Makiro's Nindo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makiro's Nindo   Makiro's Nindo I_icon_minitime24th August 2008, 7:15 pm

I usually look at people's nindos if they post in the tavern semi-frequently. I disagree with some of your training ideas but I'm not going to force you to change it. If you would like to hear my opinion, I'll tell you though.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Makiro

Uchiha Makiro

Makiro's Nindo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makiro's Nindo   Makiro's Nindo I_icon_minitime24th August 2008, 7:16 pm

Of course I'd like, Lsmjuodka!

The training idea isn't quite great, but what do you guys think of my deeds? Laughing lol!

Last edited by Uchiha Makiro on 25th August 2008, 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dominatro

Makiro's Nindo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makiro's Nindo   Makiro's Nindo I_icon_minitime24th August 2008, 7:18 pm

i didnt even read it
Back to top Go down
Lsmjudoka
Admin
Lsmjudoka

Makiro's Nindo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makiro's Nindo   Makiro's Nindo I_icon_minitime24th August 2008, 7:32 pm

Quote :
-Rather than traing Weapon Defense, it is best to train Ninjusu and Taijutsu defense in equal amounts.

The point of training Weapon defense is to increase one's chakra/stamina. It takes a total of 8 chakra/stamina to train once. Ninjutsu and Taijutsu take a total of 7 chakra/stamina, but only increase one pool(chakra or stamina) at a time. Thus, you would have to use 14 chakra/stamina to get the same benefit from Nin/Tai training as you would from using 8 chakra/stamina in weapon training. If you are a weapon user, you can just train weapon offence instead of defence.

Quote :
-Don't commit crimes, instead fight in the battle arena and do errands!

This doesn't really have anything to do with training, it has to do with getting ryo. Should go in your "deeds" section.

Quote :
-Willpower helps defense.
This is partly true, but willpower does not affect all your defenses. It helps you to defend against a jutsu that is affected by willpower, but has no effect on jutsus not affected by willpower. It also increases offence in the same way.
Back to top Go down
Dominatro

Makiro's Nindo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makiro's Nindo   Makiro's Nindo I_icon_minitime24th August 2008, 7:36 pm

w00t, hurray for weapon users
Back to top Go down
Chusaka95
RP Moderator
Chusaka95

Makiro's Nindo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makiro's Nindo   Makiro's Nindo I_icon_minitime24th August 2008, 10:53 pm

Uchiha Makiro wrote:
-Help our fellow academy students, give them ryou if they need it, even if you can only share small amounts with them!

if u know me i would never
1. help AS in any way
2. give ryo to anyone unless i owe them something
Mad

so combined it would just make me sick
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/chusaka95
Dominatro

Makiro's Nindo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makiro's Nindo   Makiro's Nindo I_icon_minitime24th August 2008, 11:30 pm

chu, thats the one thing i hate about u ^_^
Back to top Go down
Deidara

Deidara

Makiro's Nindo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makiro's Nindo   Makiro's Nindo I_icon_minitime25th August 2008, 10:41 am

I think Makiros nindo is cool i mean to AS 300 ryo is good but to higher leveled players its like nothing so help them out for houses be good to them and one day they will become better shinobi Surprised
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Makiro

Uchiha Makiro

Makiro's Nindo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makiro's Nindo   Makiro's Nindo I_icon_minitime25th August 2008, 11:04 am

Thanks for your support, Pompaking I love you
Back to top Go down
Chusaka95
RP Moderator
Chusaka95

Makiro's Nindo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makiro's Nindo   Makiro's Nindo I_icon_minitime25th August 2008, 8:07 pm

but dom it doesn't matter... u never see me even be aware of an AS's exsistence

they're just leachers they do no real good... plus most of them are godmodding freaks

they make me sick Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/chusaka95
Deidara

Deidara

Makiro's Nindo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makiro's Nindo   Makiro's Nindo I_icon_minitime25th August 2008, 8:19 pm

Everyone has their point if u give them once they will ask for more but give everybody that asks kindly at least 500 ryo and leave them be they will gain better feel with the game if they do it on they own. Be kind to them send them 100 ryo just because u have good heart but empty wallet
Back to top Go down
Lsmjudoka
Admin
Lsmjudoka

Makiro's Nindo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makiro's Nindo   Makiro's Nindo I_icon_minitime25th August 2008, 9:13 pm

I usually don't like to reward people for begging in the tavern. I will occasionally ask in the tavern if anyone needs ryo, and then give it to the people that need it. But trust me, 500 ryo for a house here, and 3k for another house there, and 40k for a Genin house some other place leaves me with no ryo for my own 700k Chuunin house, and no ryo for my expensive Chuunin jutsus Sad Neutral
Back to top Go down
Dominatro

Makiro's Nindo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makiro's Nindo   Makiro's Nindo I_icon_minitime25th August 2008, 11:36 pm

i have even more expensive jutsu...and houses
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Makiro's Nindo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makiro's Nindo   Makiro's Nindo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Makiro's Nindo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Konoki Town Hall :: General Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: