Konoki Town Hall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Konoki Town Hall

The roots of the Tree burn deep within the earth, and so does their burning passion. Deep within the thickest forest of Seichi lies the scorching dedication and tradition of the Shinobi of Konoki, ready to burn anyone to ashes who dare disturb their peace

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Naruto Anime/RP character Discussion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Konoha777

Konoha777

Naruto Anime/RP character Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Naruto Anime/RP character Discussion   Naruto Anime/RP character Discussion I_icon_minitime4th September 2008, 11:54 pm

Uchiha Makiro wrote:

Skills: He knows a large variety of techniques and abilities, has above-average intellect, speed and accuracy. He also uses his Sharingan more efficiently than the famous Sasuke and Itachi.

Type: All-around shinobi, uses high-rank Taijutsu, Genjutsu and Ninjutsu.
Skills: He knows a large variety of techniques and abilities, has above-average intellect, speed and accuracy. He also uses his Sharingan more efficiently than the famous Sasuke and Itachi. Now, he has gained the Mangekyou Sharingan without killing any comrade or family member, and can use a very deadly skill.

V

Alright, There are some _MAJOR_ problems with this e___e

But, to save me the time and effort I will just list them >__>

1. It takes you YEARS to use the Sharingan efficiently, hell Itachi can't even use it efficiently, therefore your Genin character is too overpowered, which is considered God Modding.
  2. Same with the above remark, the ONLY way of obtaining the Mangekyou Sharingan is to kill a person that is close to you, NO EXCEPTIONS >___> Therefore, both of your main characters are flawed, overpowering, I.E. Godmodding.
  3. Rule of Thumb: GENIN CANNOT BE STRONGER THAN JOUNINS They would have passed the Chuunin/Jounin exams thus becoming more powerful, no exception, which is, once again, GODMODDING. e__e

Make a decent RPC next time ~__~

Split to continue discussion on above topics
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Makiro

Uchiha Makiro

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Anime/RP character Discussion   Naruto Anime/RP character Discussion I_icon_minitime5th September 2008, 5:48 am

Quote :
It takes you YEARS to use the Sharingan efficiently, hell Itachi can't even use it efficiently, therefore your Genin character is too overpowered, which is considered God Modding.

Heh.... He is a genius...

Quote :
Same with the above remark, the ONLY way of obtaining the Mangekyou Sharingan is to kill a person that is close to you, NO EXCEPTIONS >___> Therefore, both of your main characters are flawed, overpowering, I.E. Godmodding.

Kakashi?

Quote :
Rule of Thumb: GENIN CANNOT BE STRONGER THAN JOUNINS They would have passed the Chuunin/Jounin exams thus becoming more powerful, no exception, which is, once again, GODMODDING. e__e

Naruto?
Back to top Go down
Darklightning

Darklightning

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Anime/RP character Discussion   Naruto Anime/RP character Discussion I_icon_minitime5th September 2008, 11:22 am

makiro,

genius...e_e
soo over rated...

naruto only surpass genin, cuz its an exception to the anime. >_> not here

kakashi, got the sharingan from obito. meaning he got it from someone dear to him
presto, mangek
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/32552013
Uchiha Makiro

Uchiha Makiro

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Anime/RP character Discussion   Naruto Anime/RP character Discussion I_icon_minitime5th September 2008, 11:58 am

Quote :
naruto only surpass genin

After learning RasenShuriken, Naruto became stronger than Kakashi Rolling Eyes

Quote :
kakashi, got the sharingan from obito. meaning he got it from someone dear to him
presto, mangek

No... If it would've been like you say, he would've had the Mangekyou ever since a long time ago, but he developed it during the time skip.

Quote :
soo over rated...

So what? Mad
Back to top Go down
Darklightning

Darklightning

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Anime/RP character Discussion   Naruto Anime/RP character Discussion I_icon_minitime5th September 2008, 12:22 pm

bah, i cant argue with this >_>
ive got a life to live anywayz
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/32552013
Konoha777

Konoha777

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Anime/RP character Discussion   Naruto Anime/RP character Discussion I_icon_minitime6th September 2008, 5:11 am

Kakashi obtained the Mangekyou Sharingan from Obito's death, yet it still took him what about 15-16 years to obtain it?

And technically Sasuke killed Itachi, even though Itachi let him win and transferred his power into Sasuke.
Back to top Go down
Lsmjudoka
Admin
Lsmjudoka

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Anime/RP character Discussion   Naruto Anime/RP character Discussion I_icon_minitime8th September 2008, 1:41 am

That could be debated... I'd say Sasuke won(Although Itachi let him) but he didn't actually kill Itachi. Itachi died from illness...
Back to top Go down
Konoha777

Konoha777

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Anime/RP character Discussion   Naruto Anime/RP character Discussion I_icon_minitime9th September 2008, 12:07 am

Itachi did die from an illness, but Sasuke did rough him up a bit, causing him to release more of his powers, thus probably making his illness worse e______e;;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Anime/RP character Discussion   Naruto Anime/RP character Discussion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naruto Anime/RP character Discussion
Page 1 of 1